Areas of Growth
Areas Of Growth
- SPIRITUAL: To provide positive feelings of love, God, and self.
- ACADEMICS: To provide a good foundation in reading readiness.
- PHYSICAL: To provide an appropriate challenge of physical effort at this age level. To stimulate their interest in gross motor activity.
- SOCIAL: To encourage good interaction with other children, to build self-esteem, to learn to share, play, listen, participate, and to question!
- CREATIVITY: To offer opportunity for freedom of expression through various media.